Terms and Conditions
Our collective goal is to provide our customers with the best possible customer service. Prior to becoming a customer of friendly consultancy we require that all customers read and agree to the following terms and conditions before any work is undertaken.
We like to keep our services as transparent as possible, however to protect all parties concerned we have to implement a set of simple terms and conditions.
By confirming via email you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Our policies are clear and this agreement should cover all aspects of the services we offer.
If there are any questions relating to your agreement or something that may not be outlined below, please contact us, we are here to help.
Our contracts are a monthly rolling contract (unless otherwise agreed) and start from the agreed date. Thirty days notice is required to end a rolling contract.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure current backups of all offsite data such as emails and online content in the unlikely event of data loss.
- We are not responsible for any website, domain name, email, blog or on-line store unavailability due to reasons beyond our control.
- Any domain name or email address is the responsibility of the Customer.
- No artwork, photography or logo design is included unless agreed.
- The Customer is responsible for the accuracy, legality & any copyright/trademark disputes that may occur relating to their content or any of the services they offer.
- All work carried out at the request of the Customer will be charged at the agreed rate.
- We reserve the right to refuse material for publication, which we feel, is unsuitable or offensive.
- Late or non payment of any fee(s) may result in the loss of service.
- For any project work a deposit will be required before any work or purchases can be carried out on the customer’s behalf.
- Non payment of any fees will result in an administration charge and interest being added to an invoice.
- Any credits or refunds will be deducted from the final invoice issued on satisfactory completion of agreed work.
- If we receive no correspondence within 28 days of invoice we reserve the right to apply an administration fee of £80.00 per invoice.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide all the necessary information in a suitably agreed format for the production of the marketing activity.
- Any cancellation of rolling contracts require one months notice in writing/email.
- All customer details are handled with the strictest of confidence under the UK Data Protection Act.
Last Updated 2nd July 2015
98 Oregon Way, Derby, DE216UN
Telephone. 01332 913166